As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Aufkleber Panorama Deko Wasserfall Ref 3685 (13 Größe)
- 3D Lavendel 374 Stair Risers Dekoration Fototapete Vinyl Aufkleber Tapete DE
- 3D Hatsune Miku 483 Japan Anime Bed Pillowcases Quilt Duvet Cover Single UK
- Wallhogs Xzendor7 Eye of Eternity Within The Sphere of Light Wall Mural
- AMZTOP 【Latest Arrival】 Diamond Duvet Cover Navy bluee Plaid Comforter Cover Twin
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Home Mineral Full Queen BED SET IN DENIM
- Sunbeam LoftTec Heated Throw BEIGE. BRAND NEW SUPER SOFT
- Sleep 1500 Series Gusset Gel Pillow Plush Cooling Fiber - Hypoallergenic Dust
- Sleep Innovations 2-in-1 Ventilated Memory Foam and Fiber Fill Pillow with 10...
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.