As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- New Alastair's Polyball Mattress Topper Bedding Comfy High Quality King Single
- GARDEROBHE MODERNE WANDGARDEROBE DESIGN 1303-G
- 8pc Bed in a Bag Berrie bluee Comforter Set Bonus Includes 600 TC Sheet Set
- Decorative Storage Cube Boxes 2 piece Set Collapsible With Lid Toy Games Clothes
- JET JCP-803 greenical Air Compressor, 80 Gal
- Lot of 100 + Plastic Tubular Hangers, Adult Size, Multicolord
- Pottery Barn Kids PBK 4 pc Boys Madras bluee Twin Quilt Sham Blanket Sheet Set
- Twill Comforter Home Kitchen
- 3D Red Carp 42 Bed Pillowcases Quilt Duvet Cover Set Single Queen King AU Cobb
- CROSCILL NEWBERRY STANDARD SHAMS (2) Brand New
- Hight Quality 16PC Carbon Steel Holesaw Set Circle Wood Round Cutter Hole Saw…
- Lush Decor Llama Stripe 4 Piece Quilt Set, Twin, Pink & Turquoise
- RALPH LAUREN ARTISAN LOFT MOORE blueeE DUVET COVER SET DOUBLE
- Vintage Quilt Indian Handmade Organic Cotton Bedspread Reversible Sari Bedding
- Fieldmann Odkurzacz do kominka popiołu FDU 201001-E
- Rs Pro 45mm Clé à Molette 380 mm Isolé Chrome Vanadium Acier
- RIDGID 31035 Model 36 Heavy-Duty Straight Pipe Wrench, 36-inch Plumbing Wrench
- RIDGID 31055 Heavy-Duty End Pipe Wrench 200mm (8in) Capacity 25mm RID31055
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.