As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Awkward Penguin 3D Printing Duvet Quilt Doona Covers Pillow Case Bedding Sets
- 3D Moon Bridge 8375 Stair Risers Decoration Photo Mural Vinyl Decal Wallpaper AU
- Clarissa 8 Piece Comforter Set by Superior
- La Redoute Unisex Elina 100% Pre-Washed Linen Bolster Case 350075312
- Anne Stokes pink GIRL Fairy Mythical Doona Queen Bed Quilt Cover Set
- KING CALIFORNIA KING WHITE STRIPED 5 Pc 1000 TC DUVET SET 100% EGYPTIAN COTTON
- Moon Star Fish Print Duvet Cover Set Kids Quilt Cover Kidsroom Bedding Sets
- Butterfly Leaves 3D Printing Duvet Quilt Doona Covers Pillow Case Bedding Sets
- Cat Basket Full 3D Printing Duvet Quilt Doona Covers Pillow Case Bedding Sets
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.