As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Pegatinas Gigante Decoración Cuadros 1235
- 3D Plant Paintings 665 Fake Framed Poster Home Decor Print Painting Unique Art
- 3D Girl Paint 53 Bed Pillowcases Quilt Duvet Cover Set Single Queen King AU Cobb
- Duvet Set Queen Size 400-TC All Multi colorsISO Certified 100% Cotton 3 PCs
- Bedding Soft Geometric Queen Duvet Cover Set 3 Piece 100% Natural Cotton Striped
- Lucerne Vinyl Wall Art City Skyline Anniversary Framed Office Home Decoration
- Potters Crouch - We Three Tins - Tube 1
- Pirate Treasure Chest with Leather X
- PISTOL GRIP AIR PUNCH FLANGE TOOL 8MM WELDING NEW PRO
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Gold And White
|Material:||Iron And White Marble|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||India||UPC:|
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.