As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- 3D Blühende Bäume 1 Stair Risers Dekoration Fototapete Vinyl Aufkleber Tapete DE
- 3D Green Leaf Pattern 41 Bed Pillowcases Quilt Duvet Cover Set Single Queen CA
- Successories Star Wars Aircraft Patent Wall Decal
- BED BATH AND BEYOND HARBOR HOUSE CASTLE HILL FULL QUEEN DUVET COVER 100% COTTON
- Kaeppel Motion G-105840-79D3-VL97 Lawncloth Bed Linen 1 x 80 80 + 155 220 cm ...
- The Flash 3-Piece Bedding Set Duvet Cover Quilt Cover Pillowcases
- 10.5FT Folding Step Aluminum Telescoping Collapsible Roof Climbing Ladder EN131
- Cathay Home Fashions Reversible Faux Fur and Sherpa 3 Piece Comforter Set,...
- Harriet Bee Dunnyvadden Royal Aero Model Balloon
- MR. SIGA Professional Microfiber Mop,Stainless Steel Handle - Pad Size 42cm 1
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.